We are looking for a qualified accountant / accounting teacher to join our team and teach accounting fundamentals to our students. In addition to your teaching responsibilities, you will also be responsible for maintaining the accounting records for our company as required.
• Prepare and deliver introductory and advanced accounting courses for students;
• Manage the company’s accounting, including processing of vendor and customer invoices, auditing of accounts, preparation of financial reports, and payroll management;
• Develop and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the company’s accounting ;
• Provide internal financial and accounting advice to various teams within the company;
• Actively participate in development and continuing education activities to improve the quality of accounting education;
• Ensure regulatory compliance in accounting and tax matters.
• Strong teaching and classroom management skills
• In-depth understanding of business accounting management
• In-depth knowledge and skills in accounting and taxation as per Mauritius standards
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in computer and accounting tools
If you are an accounting teacher or an accountant with teaching skills, a good knowledge of accounting and taxation and a person who is passionate about his or her job, apply now to join our dynamic team and achieve great things in accounting.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
• Experience as an accounting instructor or accountant
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Degrees, diplomas and certifications in English, Communications, or Business would be the most beneficial.
Educational background in our specific industry will be an advantage
The Chief Technical Officer (CTO) is responsible for the management and supervision of the company’s technical team and technology infrastructure. The CTO is responsible for the planning, implementation and maintenance of the company’s technology strategy. He/she is also responsible for the development of new and emerging technologies.
The CTO is a key position within a company, responsible for leading the technology strategy and managing IT projects. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in technology project management as well as excellent communication, leadership and resolution skills.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.