The Academic Manager, will be responsible for overseeing and managing all academic activities from grade 7 to 13. The academic Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing training programs, ensuring the quality of teaching, course production (online, face-to-face etc.) and assessment methods and working closely with the teaching staff and management.
• Master’s degree in education, administration or a related field
• PGCE certificate
Mathematics teachers are responsible for teaching a variety of mathematical concepts to students at
different levels, from secondary school to university. They must prepare lesson plans, teach mathematics
according to the standards set by the National Education Authority, assess students and encourage their
progress, and provide mathematical advice to students.
• Prepare and present clear and organized lesson plans for each lesson
• Ensure regular attendance in class and be punctual
• Teach mathematics clearly and effectively according to the standards set by the Ministry of
• Working with students on a one-to-one basis to provide additional support or guidance in
• Organise regular revision exercises to help students consolidate their understanding of
• Provide additional resources and teaching tools to help students better understand mathematics
• Participate in pedagogical meetings and collaborate with other teachers to develop effective
lesson plans and teaching strategies •Prepare and produce learning materials including videos, text, quiz, essays and more.
• Good knowledge of mathematical concepts and applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to teach and adapt to different student levels and learning styles
• Patience and tact in working with students of different backgrounds and ability levels
• Ability to motivate and inspire students to learn and enjoy math
• Ability to plan and organize clear and organized lessons
• Ability to work as a team with other teachers and meet school standards and deadlines
• Ability to use modern educational technology (interactive whiteboard, laptop, etc.) to enhance instruction
• Degree in mathematics or related field
• PGCE certificate
• Professional experience in teaching mathematics or a related field
• Knowledge of national education and current teaching methods
The Mathematics teacher should be passionate about mathematics and have an ability to explain it in a simple and understandable way to students of different academic levels. They must be able to work as a team with other teachers and management to provide an excellent education to students. Ultimately, the mathematics teacher should be committed to helping their students develop a lasting understanding and appreciation of mathematics.
We are looking for a qualified accounting teacher to join our team and teach accounting fundamentals to our students. In addition to your teaching responsibilities, you will also be responsible for maintaining the accounting records for our company as required.
• Prepare and deliver introductory and advanced accounting courses for students;
• Manage the company’s accounting, including processing of vendor and customer invoices, auditing of accounts, preparation of financial reports, and payroll management;
• Develop and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the company’s accounting ;
• Provide internal financial and accounting advice to various teams within the company;
• Actively participate in development and continuing education activities to improve the quality of accounting education;
• Ensure regulatory compliance in accounting and tax matters
• Strong teaching and classroom management skills
In-depth understanding of business accounting management
• In-depth knowledge and skills in accounting and taxation as per Mauritius standards
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficiency in computer and accounting tools
If you are an accounting teacher or an accountant with teaching skills, a good knowledge of accounting and taxation and a person who is passionate about his or her job, apply now to join our dynamic team and achieve great things in accounting.
• A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other equivalent degree in education • Experience as an accounting instructor or accountant
• PGCE certificate
• Professional experience in French language teaching is desirable
The position of French teacher is a key position in any school. Interested candidates must be passionate about teaching the French language and have a strong ability to impart knowledge using effective teaching techniques to help their students reach their full potential.
The Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry teacher will be responsible for teaching these subjects to students in Mauritius following the Cambridge educational criteria. He/she will also be expected to provide a rigorous methodology in the learning of science while encouraging creativity and innovation. The teacher will work closely with the teaching team to design and develop dynamic and varied lesson plans for students at all levels.
•Teach Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry to students of different levels from grade 7 to 13
•Foster and develop a positive and inclusive learning environment for students
• Ensure consistency and quality of instruction by coordinating closely with the teaching staff
• Regularly assess student progress, ensuring that students are meeting their academic goals
• Encourage students to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Providing constructive feedback to students on improving academic performance
• Prepare students for exams and help them succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with the instructional team to develop instructional programs
• Ability to provide inspiring and creative instruction
Passion for education
In sum, the Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry teacher is a skilled educator who adds great value to the education of students in Mauritius. He/she inspires students to love science and to use it in their daily lives, while achieving their academic goals.
• Diploma in Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry
• PGCE Certificate
• Proven experience in teaching science – bio – physics – chemistry to students
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.