The Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry teacher will be responsible for teaching these subjects to students in Mauritius following the Cambridge educational criteria. He/she will also be expected to provide a rigorous methodology in the learning of science while encouraging creativity and innovation. The teacher will work closely with the teaching team to design and develop dynamic and varied lesson plans for students at all levels.
•Teach Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry to students of different levels from grade 7 to 13
•Foster and develop a positive and inclusive learning environment for students
• Ensure consistency and quality of instruction by coordinating closely with the teaching staff
• Regularly assess student progress, ensuring that students are meeting their academic goals
• Encourage students to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Providing constructive feedback to students on improving academic performance
• Prepare students for exams and help them succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with the instructional team to develop instructional programs
• Ability to provide inspiring and creative instruction
Passion for education
In sum, the Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry teacher is a skilled educator who adds great value to the education of students in Mauritius. He/she inspires students to love science and to use it in their daily lives, while achieving their academic goals.
• Diploma in Science – Bio – Physics – Chemistry
• PGCE Certificate
• Proven experience in teaching science – bio – physics – chemistry to students
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.