The French teacher is an education professional whose mission is to teach the French language to students. He/she will be responsible for designing high quality instructional programs to help students develop strong language skills.
• Designing and implementing curriculum for students
• Planning and organizing French language instruction sessions
• Identifying the educational needs of each student and adapting the curriculum accordingly
• Assessing students’ understanding and mastery of the French language
• Participating in meetings with parents, colleagues and school officials to discuss student performance
• A solid knowledge of the French language as well as the curricullum and the pedagogical skills to effectively teach this language
• Effective communication skills to facilitate interaction with students and parents
• Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the school’s educational projects
• Ability to adapt to different levels and learning abilities of students
• Rigor in planning, organizing and implementing curriculum
• A Bachelor’s degree in French or other equivalent degree in education
• PGCE certificate
• Professional experience in French language teaching is desirable
The position of French teacher is a key position in any school. Interested candidates must be passionate about teaching the French language and have a strong ability to impart knowledge using effective teaching techniques to help their students reach their full potential.
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.